Friday, September 9, 2011

CLEAR REPAIR by GIA SKINCARE

One of my best twiiter friends Gia of @giaskincare has a fab skincare line. I use many of her products and have written about them before. 

  • Tonight I used this > clear repair and thought I would pass along.

Clear Repair is a spot treatment for blemshes. Yes, I still get pimples, bumps or blemishes. :(
This drying lotion reduces inflammation and can shrink blemishes over night. You can use Clear Repair for chest and back acne and it takes the itch out of bug bites, too!

To use: Before bed, after cleansing, apply a dab of Clear Repair with a q-tip. Let dry and wash off in the morning. Do NOT shake bottle and apply only the pink sediment.

You may purchase any of Gia's products here: giaskincare.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy, just stopping by to say how proud I am of your blog. You are writing about what you love and you are GREAT at it!! Keep up the good posts. I have done almost all the suggestions you post. Big fan xoxo

    ReplyDelete